Sunday, March 11, 2012

PP86: You're So Sweet


This is the card I made for the Paper Players Challenge this week. It was a color challenge and the colors were Wisteria Wonder, Pear Pizzazz, Pool Party and Crumb Cake. The colors seemed to have a very summery feel to me which inspired me to incorporate ice cream cones.

The Stamps
SU Pennant Parade
SU Create A Cupcake
SU Sweet Cake

The Colors
Wisteria Wonder
Pool Party
Pear Pizzazz
Crumb Cake
Whisper White

The Embellishments
SU Dazzling Diamonds
SU Sweet Shop Designer Series Paper
SU In Colors Designer Series Paper
SU 3/8" Wisteria Wonder Ruffled Ribbon

The Tools
SU Cupcake Builder Punch
SU Petite Pennants Builder Punch
SU Curly Label Punch
SU Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
SU Scallop Circle #2 Bigz Die

Paper Players #86 Challenge

5 comments:

  1. Sue, I absolutely love your card. Those ice cream cones are just perfect. Thanks for playing with the Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is VERY cute, Sue! The DSP is perfect for this challenge, and I love your fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable card Sue, I really love those cones! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummo! You're right, these colors do remind me of ice cream! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card brings to mind warm weather, should could use that!
    I've left you a blog award over on my blog.
    --C
    christinescreativecards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete