Sunday, May 27, 2012

cQc138: Cherish


This is the card I made for the colourQ Challenge. The colors this week were Poppy Parade, More Mustard, Pool Party, Crumb Cake and Whisper White. I didn't have a lot of time this week so I had to make a quick card. For the button, I covered a regular Stampin' Up! button with DSP. I like being able to make a perfectly coordinated button. I saw the idea in the Stampin' Success magazine. Such a simple idea but I never would have thought of doing something like that.


And, now for the details...

The Stamps
SU Baroque Motifs

The Colors
Poppy Parade
Pool Party
More Mustard
Crumb Cake
Whisper White

The Embellishments
SU Pool Party DSP
SU Poppy Parade DSP
SU More Mustard DSP
SU Designer Button
Twine

And, now for the palette...

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Sue, love the paper strips and that covered button, lovely design! Thanks for joining in the fun with us this week over on the CQC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it!! so glad you joined us at the ColourQ!!

    ReplyDelete