Wednesday, June 27, 2012

JUGS142: Live in the Sunshine with Field Flowers


I had a really tough time with this challenge. This week's Just Us Girls challenge was to create a Summer/BBQ theme project. Mine is a little far from this. I just couldn't create a card that I like using red and yellow. I also didn't really have any food or BBQ themed stamps. So, I focused on the color yellow and summer.

I also tried something new. I love patterned paper. I wish SU had more of it. But, I have My Digital Studio. So, I found some patterned paper I liked and printed it out. It worked rather well. I will certainly do this again.


And, now for the details...

The Stamps
SU Field Flowers
SU Pursuit of Happiness

The Colors
Whisper White
Basic Gray
Daffodil Delight

The Embellishments
SU You're My Sunshine DSP (My Digital Studio)
SU Daffodil Delight DSP
SU Brights Designer Buttons
SU Victoria Lace Trim
Jewelry Twine

The Tools
SU Scallop Circles #2 Bigz Die

And, now for the challenge details...

1 comment:

  1. You bg paper is divine! Your take is awesome from the inspire photo - Thanks for joining in at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete