Saturday, June 23, 2012

PDCC137: Get Well Soon with All My Heart


I wasn't feeling too well this week, so I guess I made my own Get Well Card. :-) To create the squares, I stamped with Versamark onto DSP, embossed with clear embossing powder and then sponged some Basic Black ink onto the paper. I forget what this technique is called, but it was fun.


And, now for the details...

The Stamps
SU With All My Heart
SU Teeny Tiny Wishes

The Colors
Basic Black
Whisper White
Pacific Point

The Embellishments
SU 1/4" Basic Black Grosgrain Ribbon
SU Basic Pearls
SU Designer Pearls
Jewelry Twine
SU Blueberry Crisp DSP

The Tools
Versamark
SU Clear Embossing Powder
SU Heat Tool
SU Word Window Punch
SU Itty Bitty Punch

And, now for the palette...

2 comments:

  1. Love your emboss-resist squares! This is a great layout, too.

    Thanks so much for joining us at The Play Date CAfe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did this layout for Mojo Monday, too! And our cards are as different as night and day, literally. Mine was all white and cream and yours is that beautiful blue! I wanted a closer look at yours and I'm glad I did. What a lovely card!! I know the technique you are describing but I don't have a name for it either... Sometimes I lose track of the neatest ideas so I'm glad you reminded me of this one. Hope you are feeling much, much better! One should not have to make their own GW card!

    ReplyDelete