Sunday, February 17, 2013

DD40: The Sky's the Limit


This is the card I made for the Dynamic Duo card Challenge. The colors were Tempting Turquoise and Basic Black. I am short on supplies for Tempting Turquoise (YIKES, how did that happen?) so I substituted Pacific Point. There was also a dessert option of clouds. I used the new Cloud Day embossing folder from Stampin' Up! on the Pacific Point cardstock. At first the embossing didn't stand out much and was hard to see. So, I sponged a bit of Whisper White Craft Ink over the raised parts of the cardstock.


And, now for the details...

The Stamps
SU Up, Up, and Away

The Colors
Pacific Point
Basic Black
Whisper White
Basic Grey

The Embellishments
SU Glitter
SU Basic Rhinestones

The Tools
SU Cloudy Day Embossing Folder
SU Window Frames Framelits
SU Heat and Stick Powder
SU Heat Tool

And, now for the challenge...

3 comments:

  1. Love the embossed clouds. I can see where they would be hard to see on the blue without adding the touch of white ink..good call :) Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done. ;-) I love the embossed clouds and those sweet glittered balloons. Thank you for joining us at Dynamic Duos. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous sparkly balloons and I really like those embossed clouds. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Dynamic Duos.

    ReplyDelete